A Las Vegas wedding is a unique and fun-filled way to celebrate your special day. If you’re considering a wedding in Sin City here are five of our top picks for themes, locations and styles.
1) The Jasmine Terrace package from The Venetian: If you’re looking for an elegant, outdoor wedding ceremony that includes your flowers, photography, a brief wedding rehearsal and private ceremony – than this is the package for you. The small seating area (limit: 25 guests) guarantees an intimate, special ceremony witnessed by those closet to you.
2) The Wedding Chapel at Mandalay Bay: This venue is consistently ranked at the top of the preferred list by bridal magazines and brides-to-be alike! For an extra unique twist look into the Shark Reef Ceremony or the Love on Ice wedding package from the creative minds at Mandalay Bay.
3) The Bellagio Renewal of Vows Package: If you’re heading to Vegas to celebrate a special anniversary than consider the elegant vow renewal package at the Bellagio. Re-live the best part of your special day, lifelong promises of commitment, in a unique new setting.
4) Tropical Weddings at The Mirage Hotel: if you want a laid back, tropical celebration of love than check out the unbeatable scenery at the Mirage Hotel. Say “I do” against the breathtaking backdrop of the well-known pool and lagoon, or in front of the erupting volcano and waterfall on the grounds.
5) Little White Wedding Chapel: What would a list of Vegas wedding venues be without mention of this classic destination? If you’re looking for notoriety and fun decor than this is the place for you!
Contact us to arrange elegant transportation for your special day. We would be honored to assist you.